Saturday, August 16, 2014

For sweet baby Penelope.

My grandson's wife gave birth to a darling Baby Girl in late July. Her sweet name is Penelope Reese. I just finished making her some cute little pink things. I am not sure what it is but lately I have really been drawn to pink...weird, because my favorite color has always been black. Of course a sweet baby girl has to have pink!! All but the onsie are in the hoop embroidery designs from Five Star Fonts. I love making ITH projects. They are addicting. These stitched out well and had great instructions with pictures. I have purchased several items from FSF and will most likely have to buy more. (You know how it is... I know you do). ;-) So pictured below is a burp cloth, a diaper wipes case, a bib all done in the hoop and a little onsie that I used Heat Transfer vinyl on. Cut the cupcake out with my Silhouette. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment